Design and installation of surveillance video surveillance is used for the organization of professional video surveillance systems, allows for round-the-clock monitoring of the perimeters of objects, urban areas, adjacent areas of protected facilities, etc.
Overview surveillance video and situational video surveillance tasks:
Automatic detection and reporting of events such as:
- Unauthorized access of outsiders to closed areas;
- Running, fast moving, fighting;
- The accumulation of people, the formation of the crowd;
- Movement in the forbidden direction, including against the main stream of people;
- Abandoned and carried items;
Information-analytical subsystem generates statistics about the flow (it is provided in the form of tables and graphs):
- Flow counting;
- Length of flow and individual links;
- Flow time;
- Number of people in the zone.
Management and monitoring
- Equipment control;
- Detailed information on each monitored device;
- Monitoring the quality of video streams;
- Localization of failures and device failures;
- Notification of personnel and provision of information for prompt troubleshooting.
Management of patrols and outfit
- Operative notification of all disturbing events in the zone of responsibility of the order or patrol; Operative check of violators on the basis of persons, including photographing of suspicious persons and the formation of a request to a subsystem of biometric video surveillance and automatic check on the list of violations recorded